Friday, December 3, 2010

THE FRIENDSHIP



Their are many who have friends that last forever, some be trade  their friends, and some are only be friendly because they need a financial support.....That's how friendship are going to begun.....



We begun to meet at the school, we are strangers then.....I look for a chair then I saw this beautiful girl beside my side and I approach her if the sit is available and she said "Yes". That day was the beginning of our friendship.Then another girl came and I begun to like him....three of us become friends...and then another came,she was bullied by the students in our class and so we feel sorry for him so we help him and then she became our friends..........


The journey of our friendship are very memorable, we hangout together and we laugh together......they become my most friend ever.......until it the wind sway to the wrong way and the atmosphere became weird...


I LOVE YOU BOTH I HOPE MY EFFORT WILL BE WORTH IT, I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT I WANT TO PURSUE THIS FRIENDSHIP......I HOPE THE WIND THAT GO TO THE WRONG WAY WILL FIND THE RIGHT WAY AND THE ATMOSPHERE THAT BECOME WEIRD WILL BECOME CLEARER AND FRESH...........

No comments:

Post a Comment